Why These Are The Best Pegs Ever Invented
This fabulous Australian-made clothes peg will not split, snap, rust or rot. Mega Peg’s super strong and ergonomic design will withstand all weather conditions. Mega pegs are UV stabilized so they will not deteriorate in harsh sunlight.
If Rolls Royce made clothes pegs they would be these.
- Mega Pegs are ergonomically designed, easy grip clothes pegs.
- Line marks and clothes peg marks can be avoided as their super grip can hold clothing without folding it over the line.
- The large size of the Mega Peg makes it easy to grip so it is ideal for arthritis sufferers or the elderly to use.
- Mega Peg’s super strong and ergonomic design withstands all weather conditions.
- Mega Pegs are UV stabilized so they will not deteriorate in the harsh sunlight.
- Mega Pegs come with a Lifetime guarantee.
Although these pegs are made of plastic, they are environmentally friendly for the following reasons:
- They will not break. Unlike other pegs which last for a few months and then break or disintegrate due to the UV in sunlight, MegaPegs are UV stabilised and will not break. This means you do not have to buy more pegs every month or two. The net result is a saving in material ending up as landfill when disposing of the old pegs, raw materials for new pegs, packaging and transport.
- They will not rust. So your clothes stay clean - no rust stains - and last longer. No throwing away of ruined clothes or pegs.
- They do not absorb moisture. No mould or mildew will grow on the pegs to mark your clothes. It also means you won't have to throw the pegs away because of mould.
- They are washable. If your pegs get dirty - maybe the children have used them to decorate a mud pie - you can throw them in the washing machine and wash them. No wasted pegs.
Easy Grip - Easy To Use
The Megapeg is a large easy-grip peg. This makes it ideal for arthritis sufferers or those with limited strength or mobility in their hands. There are no springs to fight against or to rust or break.
Their large size and sturdy, springless construction means that anyone can use these pegs.
They are easy to pick up, hold and position on the line. There are no springs to squeeze so you do not need the fingers of Supergirl to fasten your washing to the clothes line.
These features make them ideal for arthritis sufferers or those with limited mobility in their hands.